Saturday, April 12, 2008

That was exciting!

Wow, do you know how scary it is to put out a first kit? I know that I like it, but is it good enough for everyone else? Had I just convinced myself that it was nice because it's was mine? *L* But as of now I've had 60+ downloads so somebody out there must have liked it. I would like to thank all of you! I hope you enjoy it, and make beautiful things.

I mentioned in my last post that Miss Chris has a kit with matching colors, but my friend Julie has now added her part to her blog. She just got a new tablet and made some adorable doodles. My personal favorite is the ladybug :)

4 people left love:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dani - I'm spending this evening checking in on some of my friends and wanted to let you know I stopped by :D
MamaB

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Awww, you're such a sweetie. Looking forward to your next part ;)

Cheryl said...

Oh, just wait until the next thing you design! I'm having fun watching your enjoyment.

Anonymous said...

The scrap thingies that you have been doing are really nice Dani. I am glad you are sharing them, I wouldn't have the patience for that type of a thing, but most people don't have the patience for a 9 mile run. good work.