Friday, April 25, 2008

My new toy :)

My recent dabbles in the world of designing scrap kits left me wanting a graphics tablet in the worst way. I had always wanted one but now I needed one (work with me here, I know I didn't NEED it ... but I needed it KWIM?) So yesterday I started a cute little kit and I kept thinking how much easier it would be if I had the tablet. Yup, you guessed it ... I ended up driving 45 minutes to Circuit City and getting myself the Bamboo Fun Small tablet.
I haven't had much time to play around. I got home around 10 and my son just refused to fall asleep. So I only had an hour or so to play last night. At first, I was confused but you catch on pretty quick to how it works. One of the other cool things is that it came with PSE5. So now I can do all those awesome PSE tutorials and learn how to use PSE as well as PSP. So much to learn, so much fun to have :) In fact, I'm going to stop rambling now and go play.

But first...a sneak peak at the new kit I am working on...Can you tell what it is? I'm only giving you a little hint.

4 people left love:

Miss Chris said...

I totally agree with you that you NEEDED a graphics tablet! How else is a budding digi-design star supposed to create? (BTW, you can always come to me to help justify purchasing anything. I am the champion justifier!)

In any event I have no idea what in the heck you are designing, but I am waiting patiently for the great unveiling. (Well, really not patiently, but since this is the internet you can not see me wringing my hands down on my knees begging for you to hurry and end the suspense!)

tracy said...

Dani I envy you because you already bought yourself a graphic tablet but I'm happy because I can feel that your enjoying.

About your new kit, I have no idea but let me guess. It looks like a black egg. LOL :)

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

I have my opinion, but I will remain silent. This is a stunning departure from reality, so I hope you appreciate it ;)

Mine is almost done. Isn't it weird how they sometimes end up going a different direction than you thought they would?

Miss Chris said...

Dani- Still waiting patiently! :)