Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this

Even though I already posted today I just had to add this! I was reading my usual blogs this morning and when I came to Kim B's I found an offer I just couldn't resist! To celebrate her first anniversary at DSO she is having a huge 60% off sale. Now, you may know already that I pretty much only scrap with freebies due to serious budget restraints but I have wanted Kims Unda Da Sea kit since she revealed it! So I checked and it was only $2.80!! Oh, yeah...I scooped it up. By the time I was done I had bought 6 items and only spent $16. Not bad at all seeing as there were 5 commercial items and a full kit! Anyway, I wanted to post today because the sale is today only. And I have already had fun with the kit I wanted. Seriously, how cute are her little sea creatures??
Here is the linked preview for Kim's adorable kit...

Oh yeah...have I got plans for that lobster *LOL*

5 people left love:

Kim B said...

WAHAHAHAHA- I read your blog earlier about the *marking* issues with the dog and the cat LOL and never got to comment as I had a store issue to sort out;-)!
Girl I LOVE that LO- LOVE the blending of the sea too! It looks AWESOME!! I'm sooo glad you enjoyed it- can't wait to see what you do with the lobster- LOL
By the way my SON's dog *fudge* leaves me a puddle just under where my pillows sit on my bed when Nathan goes out for the day- it's like his way of saying HEY you let him go again! But I can KILL him when I want to get into bed at night and there is this WONDERFUL WET PATCH that's awefully COLD ! WAHAHAHAHA- Pets, I think they can make my hair go grey faster than my teen is doing it! LOL
Thanks so much for the *pimp* too
Big hugs
Me

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

LOL, so, which ones did you buy? It would be awfully funny if we show up with identical elements next time...

tracy said...

dani, I love this Kit. looks so cute and fun. the sea creatures are adorable. :)

MamaB said...

Love those pics! Lucky you hitting that sale - that kit is on my someday wish list lol. Have a great day!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Dani, we're good. Oddly enough, the only item we overlapped on, I put back! So no twins for now. We'll have to do a collab sometime because between us it'll be a perfect set!