Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A few Soggy Spring layouts and then it's Alpha Time!

I finally got a chance to do a few layouts with all the great kits that came from Hummie's April Designer Color Palette Challenge. There is so much great stuff over there and it is such a wonderful and supportive environment. I strongly encourage you to check out Hummie's World if you haven't already. The April Challenge is LOADED with fantastic kits that are yours for the taking. They are all based on the same color palette and you might even think of it as one huge collaborative mega kit. You can now find links to all the kits on the first page of the thread, however for the previews you would need to go through the posts or the gallery. Yes, there are a lot of pages but you may just find yourself quite amused at our silly antics :)


This one uses a background and stickers from Julie's kit and her add on doodles.
I also used the grass element from Hummie's.


These two were both done with my own kit.
For the second layout I used a template from "Templates by Erica"
Do you like that Alpha on the second one? I hope so...
Because it's yours if you want it :)

Here you go...my next freebie ...

SORRY DOWNLOAD EXPIRED
And if you didn't get it before ... here is the link for my free Soggy Spring kit.

3 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

You're good at this, kiddo! Love the layout that I only saw half of in chat, lol.

Terebene said...

Thanks for the alpha!

Cheryl said...

Awww....gives me warm fuzzies to think that the site has encouraged you so---you know, your contribution to the site helps to make it a great community too---give yourself some credit here!