Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's finally done...please enjoy!

Remember when I mentioned that I hadn't been blogging for a good reason? Well, here it is. At Hummie's World there is a monthly Designer Color Palette Challenge. This month I decided to try my hand at designing a kit for the very first time. I loved the colors that Hummie chose and I had such a fun time. I actually think it came out very good, especially seeing as I had never even made a paper before *L* I worked hard on it and I am very proud of it. So I hope that you can take what I have made and use it for your own projects.

Without further ado .... (HeHe ... just had to, sorry!)

Here is my first ever freebie for you. Please Enjoy. There are two separate downloads for you. I would love to see what you make with it so please send links :) Happy Scrapping!

SORRY DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

I hope to make a few more traditional frames and an alpha as add-ons, so check back later to see if there is more for you :)

Oh, and by the way ...

You can also pick up my friend Miss Chris' similar kit on her blog. Feel free to stop by and give her some support too! It was her first time too : ) Thanks

And our wonderfully talented and always amusing Julie has also made a kit with the same color palette. Please check it out here.

3 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Those sheer ribbons are just beautiful. I'm so glad I get to download it! Hugs, kiddo!

Cheryl said...

Hey, DigiFree found you! Whoo hoo!

I think this is just way too totally cool awesome--especially for a first kit!

ccynden said...

You did a fantastic job on your first kit, I see great things coming from you in the future. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.