Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Want some CU Grunge Brushes?

One of the many wonderful things about Hummie at Hummie's World is that all you have to do is ask, actually sometimes you don't even need to ask...just mention it in passing *L*, and she is right there to teach you something new! I mentioned having to find new grunge brushes since I was bored and unhappy with what I have. And next thing you know Hummie is teaching me how to do it myself. Check out the tutorial thread here.

But in the meantime, I'd like to share with you a few of the ones I had fun making this morning. And you can feel free to use them for commercial needs too :) There is even a frame that I played around and made to see if the brushes were "usable"and I threw it in the download for you to enjoy.

Sorry Download Expired

5 people left love:

Cheryl said...

What a great way to start a day off by reading your words. I hope you have a wonderful day too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! It is very generous of you!

Aunt Anne

stacy said...

Thanks for the brushes...these will be fun to play with!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

TY! I really love Hummie's world too! I have learned a lot from her. I love grungy brushes and I really thank you!

Moon Scraps said...

Love those brushes Dani! keep on the good work