Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm back and somewhat recuperated.

I knew I needed some ME time away from the kids but I didn't realize how much. My mom had the kids overnight this weekend while I went to an out of town wedding. I almost didn't go but I am SO glad that I did! I had the greatest time. My husband needed some down time as much or more than I did and it was nice to see him relax too. I took just shy of 500 pictures so I certainly won't post them all but I would love to share some of the highlights with you.



Have you ever seen a man more in love than the groom? How sweet is his face as the bride comes down the aisle. I almost cried with him.











Here is my husband and I outside the beautiful waterfall at the reception.








And here I am by the end of the night with my best friend and his date. Do i look like I had fun? 'Cause I sure did!











Then I got to come home and enjoy Mother's Day with my husband (for once) and my kids. My husband "didn't have time" to get anything (that's another whole post right there isn't it?) but my Mom took my kids to pick out flowers for me. My daughter sure knows what she wants too. She picked out a basket and said I want that one ... but I want those flowers. And I'll be darned if the florist didn't rearrange the whole thing for her. And she did a beautiful job picking! She also made me a bracelet (which is a little snug, but we won't let her in on that).

4 people left love:

Anonymous said...

Awwww great photos! You asked next to the top pic about seeing a groom more in love... the as I scrolled down to the pic of you and your dh all I could think was yeah and there's another one very obviously in love with his wife!
Glad you had a great weekend!
MamaB

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

::sniff sniff:: it's just all soooo romantic, LOL! Glad your little one knows what she wants and gets it. Good habit for later in life!

Cheryl said...

Oh...I'm jealous! I wanna a little girl to do those things for me. Stinks sometimes having all men (sons). You're flowers are beautiful! And it's nice seeing more photos of you.

Anonymous said...

danisdelusions.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.