Monday, May 19, 2008

I just needed to scrap.

I needed to unwind and just sit and scrap something. I couldn't even bring myself to do a challenge, I just needed to let something flow. So here is what I came up with. It's another peice of my daughter's first year scrapbook. Every time I think I'm almost done with her first year I find another event I haven't done yet. These pictures are of her on her first Easter with my Grandmother who passed away a few years ago.

Template 4 by Choukette
Papers are by Betsy Tuma - Spring Thing
Tag is by Kristmess (Kristina Messier) - Merry Kristmess Kit
Flower Doodle by Bunny Cates

I also took time tonight to make that BBQ invitation for my Grandmother. I made a few but I keep coming back to this one. It's the first one I made and I think I'm drawn back to it because of it's simplicity. What do you think? Too simple?

Green Paper is from WetFish Designs
Grill and utensils from Chari Class' Doodle Doodles - BBQ
Date Marker and Strip are from Britt-ish Designs
Alpha is from A Work in Progress - Dandelion Dreams

2 people left love:

Cheryl said...

Hey, good for you! I'm glad you got to "just scrap"...that's important!

Your invitation is cute...I like simple too.

Anonymous said...

just like hummie I love your invitation. :)

I tagged you by the way, http://lemonandmint.wordpress.com/2008/05/19/7-random-facts-about-me/