Friday, May 23, 2008

On a roll....

Well, I'm trying to get some therapeutic scrapping time in before next week gets chaotic again and I think it's working. I managed to get 2 more of Hummie's challenges done yesterday and I have 2 in the beginning stages for challenges at Sunshine Studios. I still can't seem to get my butt in gear to finish the elements for the May Designer Challenge but look for it soon.

Here's what I accomplished yesterday. I'll warn you now...I'm on a template kick to keep me movin' along *L* The first is for the underpainting filter challenge. It's a very cool technique, you should check it out.

Template d20 side B -Andrea Gold
Papers from DZines by Teri Hanson -Sugar Kissed
Arrow and stitches from Miss Vivi's - Home Sweet Home
Tag from Flergs Denim Blues Kit
Fonts - Pea Ashley and Tempus Sans ITC


The next I was inspired to do when I went to Kim B's blog yesterday and spotted this freebie template. I thought it was so cute and it went so well with a challenge I remembered Hummie posting. This was a hard picture to scrap for me...I LOVE it too much *L*. It's one of my favorites. I take A LOT of pictures and this one always stands out in my mind as one I cherish. So thank you to Hummie and KimB for the inspiration to scrap it.

Template by KimB of DSO
Scalloped edge template from Ana Mara Designs
Papers and all elements except ribbons from KimB's Old Festive Cheer Add-on kit
Title Font is Porcelain
Tab Fonts are (top to bottom) Pristina, Script MT Bold, Segoe Print, Vladmir Script, Aon Cari Celtic.


Now I'm going off subject for a moment. Why? Because it's my blog and I can, so there *LOL* How AWESOME was it when David Cook won American Idol????? Yup, I cried with him. I think I might be in love. Here's a question though....in the beginning I thought he was kind of ...well, odd looking! *L* How is it that by the end I was drooling? Is it purely a matter of growing a scratchy beard and getting a MUCH better haircut...or is it his personality that made him attractive? Who knows. But if you missed it the other night please check out this video. David Cook Rocks!


1 people left love:

Cheryl said...

I am so happy for you that you got some pages done! I hope to get some done this weekend.

Okay... did NOT need to see Cookie's photo...I've GOT to stop thinking about him! lol

I think it's his personality that grew on you.