Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lots of new stuff and you can win it!

Sunshine Wonder Week is in full swing! My speed scrap on Monday was a great success! I am so relieved that I wasn't the only one there *LOL* And on Thursday there is another one at 10 pm EST and I can't wait to be on the other end scrapping!

There are great new things added to Sun all the time and this week is no exception. In fact, we have a new way for you to win some of our great new stuff!!! If you blog about certain new products in the store and help us advertise than you will be entered into a drawing to win the kit you advertised! How cool is that? Just visit the Give Away Desk and check out all the kits offering this.

Greedz just added a beautiful new kit called Veralyn to the shop.
And there is a matching freebie on Kelly's blog if you want to pop in!

And she has a matching alpha that I just LOVE!! In fact, it comes in 2 colors pink and blue.
Amy Sumrall did a Collab kit with Krystal Hartley called Ooh la la.
And I couldn't have described it any better than that title!
You can grab a matching freebie at Amy's blog too!
And for all you paper addicts out there like me, Kiki has a gorgeous new paper pack out called Haute Pink. Gorgeous shades of red and pink all in different textures.
Last, but absolutely not least is Lliella's new kit that comes out tomorrow.
Just check out this sneak peek!! How cool is that!!
I have seen the full preview and I can assure you that it WILL be mine!!

And as if this post weren't long enough I thought I would share some of my recent LO's since I haven't posted one in ages!!

Here is one I just did of my new puppy, who is doing very well by the way.
Background paper from Flergs' grabbag
Elements from Flergs' Rex and Tinkerbell
Font is Plantagenet Cherokee

Here is one I did for a quote challenge at Hummie's World.

Everything from Jigsaw Pieces
Fonts are Pea Eshley and Boopee
Template by Wonder Girl Laura

2 people left love:

Teri said...

Dani- check out my blog when you have a min!
http://teri-scrappingmylife.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Both of the layouts in this post that I saw elsewhere are still as awesome as the first time I saw them and...well...that little ad animation she did is just too cute.