Sunday, July 6, 2008

As Arnold once said....I'll be back!

Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I am going on vacation for a week. It will be very hard to be away from all of my internet friends and I will miss you all terribly but my poor husband needs a break. And if we stay in town he will get 40 phone calls and end up feeling guilty and going to work on his week off. So we are heading to the Hamptons to stay with my uncle and enjoy some fishing, clamming and beach time. I will probably spend most of my time chillin' in the hot tub *L*
So I will catch up with everyone on Monday and I might even have an announcement...who knows....

4 people left love:

Unknown said...

Have a great vacation!

Miss Chris said...

a whole week without you!! I am dreading it! Have a good time sweetie! You have earned some down time. We will be here patiently awaiting your return. I am also interested in this mystery announcement!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we'll miss you...it will seem so dead without you. Have fun!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

GAH! How will we survive without you for a whole week????

You can only make it up to us by having a SPECTACULAR time. Looking forward to that special announcement ;) Love ya!