Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Did someone ask for a freebie?

Did you make it to Sunshine Wonder Week at Sunshine Studio Scrap? We had a lot of participants, a lot of fun and we sure gave out a lot of great prizes too! If you missed it then please come and join us at the end of July for another week loaded with fun and prizes.

I have a few sneak peaks for you too...


And you might have heard a little bit about the Cross-store Collab called Let's Connect. Let me tell you personally that it has a TON of awesome stuff packed in there!! So watch for it to come out today in some of your favorite stores including SUN!


A celebration of friendship and technology, Let's Connect is bright, bold, funky and fun! Jam-packed with goodies, this kit contains 85 papers and over 140 elements, including frames, stickers, flowers, glitter, ribbons, cords, speech balloons, word art and 2 alphabets!

Let's Connect is the collaboration of Amy Sumrall, Ellie Lash, Flergs, Franziska Altmann, Heather Manning, Kim B's Designs, Krystal Hartley, Lost Gurlz Venture Designs, mgl Scraps, Miss Crow, Moon Scraps, Polka Dot Plum, Sugarplum Paperie, Tracey Monette, Web Designz by Kristi and Wenchd Grafix.


And here are a few layouts I did with it. And let me tell you ... I know I will do a lot more with this one!

If you want to see more with this great kit then just visit this gallery. And while you are there feel free to leave the ladies some love :)

Alright, alright...is this what you were waiting for?

After a particularly funny conversation at Hummie's we decided that the June Design Challenge should be based on various toiletry themes. And since I am one of those Mommies that takes pictures of everything I have several potty training pictures to scrap. (Don't worry...I'm not THAT mean...nothing "important" shows *L*) So I decided to do a potty training kit. I also did a more traditional kit with the color palette as well. And since the original theme was toiletries and the colors reminded me of the odd color combinations and patterns in my own Grandmothers bathroom that somehow manage to work together, I named it Grandma's Bathroom *L*

So, here are your two freebie mini kits...

Sorry Download Expired

Sorry Download Expired

6 people left love:

Cheryl said...

I love watching you get so creative! I wish I could draw stuff like that.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Wow, that some great stuff coming up at Sun. Love that you're on the inside track ;)

I think it's amazing you came up with two different kits (with 2 separate ideas and two different executions) in such a short time! Kudos kiddo!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you for this potty training kit!

Mandi N. said...

Awesome Job Dani!! Those little undies are so cute!

Anonymous said...

J' adore merçi Beaucoup

Kiss

Tendressefrance