Friday, July 18, 2008

11 New Shops Open at Sunshine Studio Scraps!!

It's finally here! The new designers are all revealed and their shops are up and running. You simply have to check out the fantastic stuff that opened up in the store today. My wishlist is HUGE again!

And the best part is that the whole store is on sale 20% off for 3 days to celebrate! So why are you still reading...get your butt over to the SUN Shop!

3 people left love:

Mandi N. said...

Ha hA!! Dani I awarded your blog as well!! Check it out on mine!

virginiajen said...

Hey Sunflower, you've been awarded! Check out my blog to see how... www.jenuineartistry.com

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Dani.........I just nominated you for an award on my blog, hope you don't mind...I now see 2 other people did too. Funny. See you deserve it.
http://aprilsscrapaholic.blogspot.com/