Friday, July 25, 2008

It's almost here!

It's almost time for another Sunshine Wonder Week!! And there are even more prizes and challenges this time around!!!! The schedule is announced and I would love to show it to you:


I will once again be hosting the quote challenge. But I am also, and I am SUPER excited about this one, be hosting the first ever SUN Speed Scrap!!!!! So mark your calendar for Monday at 3 EST and please come join me! Don't leave me scrapping on my own. *L* Do you want to see what you get if you come hang out with me at the speed scrap?

It's an alpha matching Mango Tango. Made by little ol' Sunflower Me *L*

Those of you who come to Teri's Speed Scrap Thursday at 10 EST will also receive this alpha. If you are one of those people who loves to speed scrap and attends both you will be entered into a drawing to win another special prize!

So please come join us this week and play along. And you can check back here tomorrow for another little surprise to get things started.

0 people left love: