Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Some stuff to show off...

Wow, I've been a little MIA. Sorry. But I brought some fun stuff to show you now that I'm here :)

First, for those wondering about life with a new puppy. Aside from the potty accidents it's wonderful. Housetraining is such a chore but I have faith that it will work out in the end. I think I need to be a little "meaner" and crate him more often than I do. I just feel terrible since he spent the first 4 1/2 months of his life in a cage. And of course I have taken a ton of pictures! So here are a few of my favorites.

Here's one of me and my little pal. My 6 year old daughter took this picture, not bad, huh?

Here is where my son slept the first night we got the dog. Do you think he's excited?

The dog LOVES my daughter! How cute are they?

Dopey dog got his head stuck in the game jar!

Is it wrong to find this hysterical? While my daughter was walking the dog she ran into a tree!!

Ugh, how GROSS! Look at where I discovered my 2 year old!! He thinks it's a darn sandbox!

But how can you stay mad when they look like this?

I got a few layouts done this week too...how cool is that?

Here is the one I did at Teri's SUN speed scrap.
Papers from Delicious Collab
Handprints from SO SUNny
Staple, Splats and String from Delicious
Dreams Do Come True Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Glitter border is mine from Mango Tango Collab
Font is Pea Beth

And here are two more I did this week.

Everything from Greedz Veralyn

4 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Awww, the poor baby and the tree :( That looks like it hurts!

Great layouts, and I love the puppy picture with his tongue hanging out. Ok, so his tongue really is hanging out in all of them - I mean the one at the end ;)

Thanks for everything!

Cheryl said...

Whew..what long post, but I enjoyed every bit of it...the story of dog happenstances made me smile all the way through and you sure are getting a lot of layouts done! Good for you!

Miss Chris said...

Great LO's Dani! That is quite a bonk on Lynn's noggin!! All of your babies (human and fur) ARE PRECIOUS!!

Vel said...

OMG your pictures crack me up. And yes, running into a tree IS funny. IMHO ;)