Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!!!!

So my husband asked me to meet him at my parents house tonight and when I walked in I found an early 30th birthday present waiting for me. I have always wanted a pug puppy and look what I got!!!!


OMG, he is SO cute and I love him to death already. I am slightly apprehensive since this is my first dog of my own and I need to house train him. But he is so sweet and fun and he is so good with the kids that I think it will be worth the work in the beginning. My cat is not too fond of him but I hope in time they will learn to ignore each other.

7 people left love:

Unknown said...

Check out that tongue! I have a Boston who's tongue is too big for his little face and it's always hanging out too! Good luck with your new cutie pie! And Happy Birthday!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

awwww. just awwww.

Anonymous said...

He's just soooo cute and I'm soooo jealous. I had a pug when I was young and my parents had another when I left home. Guess there's going to be an argument about who sits on your lap. LOL.

I-Krea design said...

a, what a sweety!
I've made a LO with your stuff. If you want to see it on my blog, you are welcom
Reading in the garden

verabear said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday :) Have you picked a name already?

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Pug!! My aunt had one years ago when I was a kid. Her name was Yoshi...she had a sister named ChinLin. What a sweet dog she was! Congrats...Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on having your first dog (of your own)! I just got my first last year, a Schipperke, and found out really quick how important it is to find out about your specific breed's personality characteristics. It really helps with training. Oh, and puppy pads are your friend, LOL