Friday, June 27, 2008

You haven't forgotten about Sunshine Wonder Week have you? We have been getting some fantastic entries for all the challenges and we have some games that have yet to begin! "Pick your favorite product" will start today and you might even win your favorite kit! Tomorrow is BINGO and "Smile, you got RAKed" and you never know who might win those! We still have the Wonder Wordart, Wonder Quote, and Pimp my Page, and the QP Olympics challenges for you too. Come join the fun.

Just watch the Sunshine Wonder Week forum and the SUN blog
to see when all the new games begin!

I also have to add that Shawn just added the greatest boy kit to the store. I just love it so I have to show it to you :)

And there is even a cool alpha and glitter!!!!

















And on a personal note I'd like to share that I am now the Mommy of an official Kindergarten graduate! Where did the time go???









8 people left love:

Unknown said...

That alpha is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cool boys kit!

Srappy Cats said...

those kindergarten kids have a way of growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Wait till you're the mommy of a HIGH SCHOOL graduate, that happened to me this year. That will REALLY blow your mind. The other day he called me from his NEW APARTMENT and asked me how to make rice. *sniff*

amanda said...

WOW! What a GREAT kit! And all the fun stuff SSS is Awesome! My oldest just graduated from kindergarten too! Excited, but a little "sniff, sniff" too!

Neverland Scraps said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that construction kit!! I cannot wait to get my hands on it, its just so adorable!!

I actually did forget about SS Week--how sad is that?! I've been so busy playing catch-up that forum time has been neglected!

Congrats on to your DD on completing her first year of school--that's just so exciting.

Hard to believe the school year is already over and we are going so quickly through Summer!! HOW do we stop the clock, or atleast slow it down a little to enjoy them while they are young and at home?!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

::sigh:: next thing you know it'll be College Graduate. I swear it just flew by... Cute picture of Irelynn - looking forward to seeing it in a layout ;)

Michelle Powell said...

darling stuff and that photo is too cute! How proud is she!


Have a great weekend!