Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have no clue what to use first!

I got so many new kits this weekend that I almost feel overwhelmed! I don't know which great kit to scrap with first. I did use a few of them during the grand opening for the challenges. And I was excited last night when my husband got called out on a service call right around the time that ScrapMatters SpeedScrap started. I had wanted to attend one but it was alway scheduled for a time that my husband was home, and since that time is rare I try to get my scrap obsessed butt off the computer and spend it with him. So last night I got to attend one guilt free, YEAH! And one of my new kits worked great. Here is what I ended up with. It's quite fun and very challenging too.

Template by Simply Sarah Designs
Papers and Alpha from Ellie's Adam kit
Frame is my own - Dani's Delusions
Button is from Iliella's Moonica and friends
Font is Journal

So, you wanna see what I ended up with? It's a lot! First I went to the store the first day and took advantage of the 30% storewide sale and my GC I had won.























and

















And then, as if that wasn't enough ... it bugged me that I really wanted Grasshopper Kisses or What Dreams May Come. I guess I needed a Flergs fix or something. So I went back the next morning and picked up ...












And I am SO glad I did because it just so happens that Monica picked that invoice number to RAK with another GC! So I also got ....















And let's not forget that today is the Scavenger Hunt at ScrapOrchard and Sunshine Studios! So I got this big Collab as well!
















So, do I have a ton of awesome stuff to work with now or WHAT! Now I get to go to some more challenges. I'm way behind at Hummie's and I want to do the new WordArt challenge at SUN too.


Oh and BTW....HUMMIE, OPEN THAT CAMERA!!!!

3 people left love:

Miss Chris said...

how the heck does a speed scrap work???

Cheryl said...

lol...you made me laugh when I got to the end of the post...wow...you've got enough to scrap for a LONG time! And does Sarah have out a new template? I must really go see.

Anonymous said...

wow.. you're a lucky lady :)