Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's better to cheer a person up?

It's been a rough week in my house and it's had me feeling a little down. So I decided to cheer myself up. And there is no better way to find a cheap giggle than with a few LOLCats!! So I thought I would share a few that amused me and maybe I can amuse you too.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

And BTW...I made it to the speed scrap again this week. That's 3 weeks in a row! They really are fun!! Here is what I did.

6 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

ROFL, thanks for the laughs. Cute layout, too!

Miss Chris said...

thanks for the much needed pick me up! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Kitty pics are too cute!! And I love the page of baby with pants on his head. My son never keeps stuff on his head long enough for me to get a pic. lol

Cheryl said...

Yours so silly.

I love your layout...what silly photos too! Glad to see you getting layouts done!

Mandi N. said...

So funny!!!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

seriously. I had to come back to get the link to the cats, and then I sat here and laughed out loud and annoyed Kate for like, 20 solid minutes. It was awesome.