Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love Speed Scrapping.

I made it to the speed scrap, Yay! I was so glad it was moved to Wednesday night so I could attend. Tuesdays are tough. This was a little bit more challenging than last weeks, but it's so fun to try and make your mind work in a slightly different way. Wanna see what I did?

All papers from Ellie Lash's Adam Kit
Stars, Button and Date Tag are also from Adam kit
Alpha is from Britt-ish Designs
Flowers are from lliella Candy Picnic

Journaling reads:
I was washing dishes while you
watched television and every few
minutes I would check on you. I
checked on you once and you were
not on the couch where you belonged.
After a quick search I discovered
that the door to my bedroom was
shut. I barged in expecting you
to be up to no good and there you
were. Curled up in bed with your
sister’s blanket, your binky, and
a bottle of water. You heard me
come in and looked up and all you
said was “NAP"! You had gotten
tired of waiting for me to finish the
dishes and climbed in the crib and
put yourself down for a nap.

1 people left love:

Michelle said...

Very cute lo! I love it!