Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow! What a weekend!

I got one of the worst scares of my life this past Friday. I got a call saying my Grandma was admitted to the hospital because she had two blocked arteries. My best friend just lost his Grandfather about 2 months ago after he went in with a blocked artery. So that was the first thing on my mind. I was supposed to be going away this weekend and I was afraid to go. Then we heard that they wouldn't do anything until Monday and I decided to try and keep my mind off it by still going (I wasn't very far away, only 2 hours). I'm happy to say that I managed to have a very good time this weekend and more importantly that my Grandmothers cardiac cath went PERFECT yesterday!

3 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

glad your grandma's ok, Dani.

Thanks for setting me straight on Maleficent - you are so right! And I really like your blog header - love Flergs!

Cheryl said...

Dani, I like your blog and your header makes it nice to see a photo of you..you've done a great work setting it up!

I pray for better days ahead for you!

Miss Chris said...

Great job, thanks for inviting me to stop by!