Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I knew I'd cave..

Yup, I scrapped the new pictures. *L* But I compromised with myself. I made myself do an older picture too. Oh, and guess what ... I lost another two lbs this week. I would love to maintain a 2 lb a week loss, it would be perfect. I don't want to lose it too fast, it tends to go back on easier that way. Two pounds a week would put me at goal in about 4 months, perfect for my July vacation : )

Here are my newest pages ...

Here is what I did with the tooth pictures ...

This one was a mash of different kits...
Layered Template by Andrea Gold (temp #205)
Flergs blue paper (Deacon's Closet kit)
Digital Crea pink paper (Little Flower kit)
Cafe Digi Purple paper (Life's Journey)
Scrappin Texas Style elements (Tooth fairy kit)
Amandas DS Freebies blue notepaper recolored (Note Paper)
Verena Karolyi white notepaper (you_are_beautiful kit)
Font is Minya Nouvelle

And here is a picture from when my daughter was about 7 or 8 months old. The girl always had her tongue out!

This was done for the Technique Challenge (Knock Out Ribbon) over at Hummies World
All of the papers and elements came from Ellies ScrapKit Challenge - Autumn
The frame was made from one of the papers.
The font is Papyrus

0 people left love: