Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wow, 2 posts in 1 day...

While browsing through the Gallery over at Hummies I came across this page by Magnolia57 that I loved. I had just gotten my daughters class photo yesterday so I guess I thought it was perfect timing and couldn't resist jumping right into it :)

Here is Magnolia57's original layout. Feel free to leave her some love!

And here is my version of it. Now please bear in mind the fact that I felt it necessary to block out the kids names and faces. This is a current picture and I didn't feel comfortable posting other kids faces and names to the public. So it doesn't give the full effect.


The yellow paper on the bottom is from cafe Digi's Lifes Journey
The font is Pristina
The frame I made myself using colors from the page.
I used a texture that was preloaded into PSP

0 people left love: