Friday, March 21, 2008

Wow. What a mess I almost made!


Hee Hee. I decided to play around with my blog. BAD IDEA *LOL* Not ready for that yet I guess. I changed to a 3 column template and I lost my header. Couldn't figure out the problem so I switched back to the template I had saved...and Uh Oh..still no header. All is well now, I have my header back after reuploading it. I may even know what the problem is with the 3 column template but I am not going through all that again today. For now, go take a look at all my pretty blinkies and visit some of those great blogs if you haven't already. The Sunshine "Girls" have a new Free Collab kit up that's awesome for Easter/Spring. I love their stuff.

Speaking of stuff I love...guess what Hummie did. Remember the kit I last posted about? Remember my layout? Weeellllllll, Hummie liked it so much she recreated my element cluster and is giving it away as a Freebie. So, in an indirect way...it's sorta my freebie too *LOL* Here it is ... But hurry, it's a very limited time freebie.

3 people left love:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

I thought someone was posting my name...I just felt it...giggle.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

wah! I wanna see the mess and it isn't showing up!!!