Thursday, March 6, 2008

Argh!


HeHe...I thought that was appropriate given all the crazy pirate nonsense going around the digital scrap community lately. I was having a bad day (broken washing machine and the repairman won't return my call!) so I took a trip over to Icanhascheezburger.com to cheer myself up. It kinda worked :) for now anyway.

I did a challenge over at Hummies again. I seem to find good inspiration over there, along with some friendly people to chat with. Here is what I did with my daughter's Christening pics from 2002. I am so glad I am getting some of the older stuff scrapped now.


Done for Template Challenge at Hummies World. (Temp #37)
Paper and elements by Fraisinette (Moka-Creme Kit)
Title Font is ChocolateBox
Journaling Font is Rage Italic

3 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

ROFL. Should't stay up this late, but pirate cats at 1 am are pretty funny.

So tired of Digiscrapping pirates, though.

Hope your washer guy calls you back. Dead wash machines are the pits.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just call him Fang lol :D