Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter is over!

Yup, Easter is finally over. I just wasn't feelin' it this year :( I even forgot to leave the poor Bunny a carrot for all his efforts. Oh, well ... I guess he gets 2 next year.

But what does it mean when Easter is over? Well, it means lots of leftover hard-boiled eggs, that's what. And what does that mean? Oh yeah, Egg salad sandwiches. I tried to resist the urge since it's not really diet friendly but it kept coming up over at Hummie's and the temptation was too strong. *L* So, Hummie ... this picture is for you ....

Our eggs before:













And after:

DSC_0620

See all those chunks I was talking about. Yummy! *L*

Anyway, enough about my sandwich :) Here is the real reason I enjoy Easter (usually). My two awesome kids. I had fun helping my daughter get dressed again this year. She picked everything out but I helped her put it all together. She wanted her "Miley Cyrus" hair (blown straighter) with sparkles. And Mommy remembered her QuickClips in time to add a few gems in there too. It looked so cute! She even got sunglasses in her Easter Basket that matched her dress. When she walked into church everyone started talking about how darn cute she was. Makes a Mommy proud :) Unfortunately boys aren't quite so much fun to dress but he looked handsome too. I even managed to get a few pictures of myself with the kids thanks to my nifty new shutter remote :) So here we all are:

DSC_0611

Here is one of my two little wonders.

DSC_0596

And finally, my little lady and her sparkly hair...

DSC_0603

4 people left love:

Anonymous said...

I know you posted this especially for Hummie - but I couldn't resist peeking lol That sandwich looks sooooo good mmmmmm. The kids looked adorable! :D
MamaB

Cheryl said...

Yes, the children look adorable! I am jealous...I read all about the fun daughter quality time and then you said that statement about boys. Yep...got three...not as much fun to dress up!

Thanks for giving the warm fuzzies...I'm feeling an egg sandwich battle coming on...have to make another one tomorrow.

Dinner is a ham salad with those tomotoes and, you guessed it, sliced hard boiled eggs!

Miss Chris said...

Since all our eggs were of the plastic variety there will sadly be no egg salad sandwiches at my house!

Cheryl said...

Funky Blogger...did my message go through? You need a new blog post...I say it again!