Friday, March 14, 2008

Look what I've been missing...






The hubby is the one who usually takes my daughter down to the bus stop in the morning because he leaves at that same time for work anyway. But this week he has had a few extra overnight shifts at the rescue squad and it's been my job. My daughter and I stepped out the door yesterday morning to find a beautiful scene. A gorgeous colored sunrise. So, of course, as soon as the bus picked her up I ran inside and grabbed my trusty D40. I actually missed the most spectacular part of it but I managed to get some very pretty shots anyway. Especially in contrast to the dismal wintery foreground. Even in the minute I was taking pictures it went from this pretty pink to a gorgeous deep blue. I can't wait to see some signs of Spring here but this sunrise gave me a little hope that it's coming.

2 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Yay Spring!

Be careful. Once you get started taking pix of sunrises/sunsets, it can be very hard to stop, LOL. My family laughs at me constantly because I'm always grabbing my camera at sunset...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.