Thursday, October 9, 2008

Making good use of some sick time!

Wow have I been sick this week. I truly thought I had pneumonia at one point. I was wrong thankfully but I sure was miserable. Thanks to my great doctor I am feeling much better (though still not good) now that I got an inhaler and some other prescriptions.

Anyway, my point is that I didn't have any energy to do anything around the house and I couldn't concentrate enough to design at all. So I tried to do a few layouts and I actually managed a few cute ones. So I figured I may as well show them off.

The first was using a kit that I got in a grab bag a while back and loved but never had the right picture for...until now :)


Template by Sya's Blueprints
Kit from Sweet Digi Scraps Grab Bag - Flowers a Go-Go
Alpha is from mglScraps Somewhere Else

The next was for the current "Scrappers Choice" Challenge at SUN.

Bountiful kit by Sherri Tierney
Bountiful Alpha
Bountiful Solids
Beaded Alpha and string from Britt-ish Designs Grab Bag
Date Slider is from Ellie Lash Barely Slidin By

And this one was just because this is cute is just WAY too cute not to scrap with!!!


Everything from Studio Flergs Awesome new Fairytale kit!

Seriously! Check this out! Is this awesome or what? (And BTW...visit Flergs blog for the girl dragon as a freebie!)


3 people left love:

Unknown said...

Love your new blog look, and your LOs. That princess one is so adorable! I hope you get to feeling better soon. :) Take care.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Such great layouts, sick must be good for your mojo!

Miss Chris said...

How is it that my blog reader did not pick this entry up until now?? Uggh! Anyway, the LO's are fantastic. You do better work when you are on your death bed than I do when I am completely well!! I am jealous!