Thursday, October 30, 2008

Enter If You Dare....Mwahahaha.....

It's freebie time again!!! And Sunshine Studio Scraps designers have teamed up with several of Scrap Orchards designers to create a fun and safe Trick or Treat neighborhood for you. And unlike that other trick or treating you can stay nice and toasty in your own home :)

So step right up and knock on my door. And when you are done please visit my neighbor Allie at Lliella Designs blog and see what kind of candy she has for you! Just don't forget...the designers are from all over the world and if a link isn't up then it will be soon. These links will be up for a long time so don't worry about missing out on any of the goodies we have planned for you :)

Door graphic created using Midnight Pumpkin by Julie. Itis. at PDW!

Oh, and one last thing before you go. I just heard about a FANTASTIC sale coming up and I just HAD to tell you about it. I'm sure that if you had visited my blog before then you realize how I love the designs by Monica at mgl Scraps. Well, check this out!!


13 people left love:

Carolyn Albro said...

Ohhhh love that Strange Days kit : ) Thank you for your treat : ) I'm off to DL it : )

Shell said...

Thanks

DebF said...

thank you

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Trick or Treat!!

Thanks for the treat. I can hardly wait to open it but now I gotta run to the next place before the candy is all gone!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I just love when you gals collaborate! Thank you!
BTW, I'm going dressed as a frumpy, pregnant mom of 8! LMAO!

Andrea said...

Happy Halloween! Thanks for the freebie!

Katherine Lent said...

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. The SO Blog Train was really cute, the doors were great! It was really fun to go scrap trick or treating!!! happy Halloween!!

Scraps of Candy said...

Love your door graphic! I am sure your treat is great to, :) but I can't download because my computer is reloading right now so I have no place to save anything too. :( I'll try to check back later.

Tiffany Webber said...

Thank you so much!! Hope you have a spooky one!! hahaha!

Janine said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful Halloween designs. You are so talented.

HarleyGirl said...

what fun, thanks a bunch

Anne of Alamo said...

fun nite...
you girls are the tops, thank you so much for all the fun treats, and not one will make me gain weight!lol

Unknown said...

Thank You!