Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm trying...

I'm trying to be a better blogger again. So far so good. Life was crazy but I think I'm back on track now. In fact, I made it to not one ... but TWO speed scraps yesterday! Yay, me! Two layouts in just a few hours. And one of them I love and the other I really like too :)

Here is the one I did at the SUN speed scrap hosted by none other than ME! *L*

Click for Credits

And this one I did at the ScrapMatters Speed Scrap hosted by my fellow Wonder Girl Jen.

Click for Credits

And with all the chaos I haven't even been telling you about all the cool things going on at SUN! Check out these awesome kits that were released.


And if you have never bought a SUN Collab then now is the time to start. These Collab kits are HUGE and always awesome. This months Collab is absolutely stunning!!! The preview, as gorgeous as it is, doesn't even come close to doing it justice! Click the preview to get a better look at this awesome kit...there are NINE detailed previews in the shop so you know what you are getting!


2 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Ooooh, cute kits!

Love your layouts :) Someday I'll get up the courage to do a speed scrap...

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Me again! I tagged you! "Husband tag" (Blame Shanners)