Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm IT.

Julie, being the wonderful friend that she is ... tagged me. After all...I did say I wanted to make sure and post more regularly!


Husband Tag…..

1. Where did you meet? On the bus in middle school *LOL*

2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 years to the day.

3. How long have you been married? 8 years and a month

4. What does he do that surprises you? It's amazing that no matter how many times I say something he forgets it in a matter of seconds.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes.

6. Does he have an annoying habit? Many actually...but to name one...he's a tapper. He has to be tapping his fingers, or a pen, or his feet, or whatever he can get his hands on. It's enough to drive a person nuts. Oh, I JUST have to mention that he is also a slurper....I can not be in the same room with him if he is eating soup or cereal...or drinking iced coffee for that matter.

7. What is your favorite quality of his? His work ethic. That man will work his fingers to the bone to make ends meet for his family.

8. Does he have a nickname for you? Dani. Hon.

9. What is his favorite color? Navy Blue.

10. What is his favorite food? Magic Cookie Bars

11. What is his favorite sport? He's not a big sports guy. But he used to be on a stock car racing team and he does like baseball.

12. When and where was your first kiss? In my driveway.

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to Disney World. WDW Rocks!

14. Do you have any children? Haven't you seen any of my LO's? I have 2 of the cutest kids you'll ever "meet".

15. Does he have a hidden talent? A hidden talent? Well, if he does...it's HIDDEN!

16. How old is he? Nearly 33

17. Who said "I love you" first? Him. And I told him I was too young for that and don't say it again *LOL* I was 15!

18. What is his favorite type of music? He likes all kinds of music. Usually remix dance club type stuff....you know, the stuff I hate *L*

19. What do you admire most about him? Didn't I basically already answer this one?

20. Do you think he will read this? Chances are slim to none.