Sunday, August 10, 2008

Short Rant and then on to some fun stuff :)

Do you know what drives me crazy? People who need to complain about every little thing. Don't they know how exhausting it is to the people around them? It can only be ignored for just so long before it drives people away. OK, done ranting...see, told you it was quick! Sorry :)

Now...the fun stuff!

I've been very busy this week...my daughter was the flower girl in a wedding so I had to do all the wedding party stuff that goes along with that. It was worth it in the end, my daughter was beautiful if I do say so myself. My husband got to relax for a little while instead of his usual work your fingers to the bone routine. And I got a few hours reprieve from chasing around a two year old, YAY! I thought I would share a few pics...because I just can't resist!

Here's the beautiful flower girl!!
And I have to say I was a little annoyed when I saw this picture that my daughter had to be a goof instead of have a nice sweet picture with Mommy...
Until I saw this and realized that I know EXACTLY where she gets it! *LOL*

That's it...I won't bombard you with the hundred plus pictures I took but I had to share those. Wanna see what else I did this week? I've been on a roll scrapping. Don't know what got into me but I'm likin' it :)

Everything from Britt-ish Designs GrabBag :)

Andrea Gold Template 19A
Everything from Franziska's GORGEOUS new kit Dusk Dew!

This one was done for a technique Challenge at Hummie's World. I twisted the challenge a bit to make it work for my LO though *L*

5 people left love:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Awww! She looks adorable, and you deserve every crazy picture she gives you ;)

But I promise faithfully not to complain about it ;)

Hugs!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Hmmm, further thought makes me think I might have something (in an unidentified state of development, LOL) that would match that flower girl dress. I'll have to clean it up and let you take a look.

Cheryl said...

Oh, isn't her dress so mature ...love that it is not all fluffy and little girly, but clean and beautiful. That's an awesome photo.

You have some wonderful layouts there too! I am impressed!

Hmmmm....am I the one who complains too much?

Scraps of Candy said...

Dani - she is so beautiful! My son has one of those fake smiles too! Drives me crazy. He is all proud to be smiling so big but it looks so phony to anyone looking at him. Love the layouts - especially the photo shoot one. Are those pics you took yourself? I have some of those with baby girl because I realized with my son I was rarely ever in the photo when he was a baby.

Hope you are having a great week.

Unknown said...

Your daughter is such a beautiful girl! I hope she had fun as a flower girl. My daughter was a flower girl in April - and that dress that your daughter is wearing was one that my dau. tried on! (but w/ red on top and bottom) It's really cute. I love your LOs, also. Good work!