Monday, August 11, 2008

A special announcement and a freebie :)

You may remember me mentioning my friend Julie before and what a wonderful person and designer she is. Well, I have a great announcement! She is the newest designer at Plain Digital Wrapper!!!! And she truly deserves it! I strongly urge you to go check out her stuff!

Here is a layout I did with her Canyon kit.


And you know what else I have...a freebie for you :)

It's a Funky alpha that I was playing around with. It's just upper case.

Sorry Link Expired

6 people left love:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Evan's Eclipse said...

This is a really neat alpha! Thank you very much for sharing your hard work and talents with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Alpha Dani! Love the pics and the layouts!!!! Glad you got a bit of a break this weekend!!! (((hugs)))
MamaB

Cheryl said...

Yeah---Warm fuzzies to Julie!

Your alpha looks great...very creative and nice colors.

Cheryl said...

hmm...no new post?

Vel said...

This alphabet rocks! Thanks so much for your hard work and for sharing!