Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm back

Jeez, I barely got started before I disappeared huh? Well, the holidays were crazy and I just realized taking on one more thing wasn't going to work. So lets try again shall we? I have been a busy woman since I last blogged. I have managed however to download tons of wonderful digital scrap kits and even pulled off a few layouts. I have been meaning to go back and start at the beginning for a while. I didn't really know much about digiscrapping when my daughter was born and although I loved the idea of paper scrapping (and even started one) it was just too much effort and mess. So now that I have discovered this awesome world of digital scrapping I am finally going back to scrap my daughters first years as well as the new stuff.

For today, and to get me off and running on this blog again...I'm going to post a few of them. Don't be too critical. I'm still learning : )


For this layout I used the Baby Logan Kit from Sue's Desk.
Except the frames, they are from Raspberry Road's Hearts Desire kit.

This one is kind of a mix and match layout.
Paper by Janniscrap (My Sweet baby boy kit)
Top Frame by Cafe Digi (Lifes Journey)
Bottom Frame by JenLin (Forget Me Nots - slightly recolorized)
Tag by Sues Desk (Baby Logan Kit)This one is all from the same kit. Finbar the Frog by CanDesigns (Mermaid's Haven)
I did use a preset shape to make the "flower" shapes but I believe it was one that came with PSP.

That's good for now, right? At least I remembered this blog existed : ) For anyone who may wonder, I make all of my layouts in PSP XI.

0 people left love: