Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Check out this gorgeous kit!!!

My friend Julie is not only a great ADSR partner but a fantastic designer. She has just released a gorgeous (and I am not just saying that!) kit called Lovebug Serenade and I just had to show it to you!

Isn't it beautiful? I just love it! And I got my hands on it a little early because I just knew it would be perfect for my Challenge 3 ADSR LO. Look how great this turned out...

My original LO from a while back ... Definitely nothing great...

And my new LO using Lovebug Serenade ... SO much better!!

5 people left love:

Scraps of Candy said...

You did such an amazing job on this redo. It really is a just stunning layout.

Miss Chris said...

OMG, what a difference. I really love it Dani. Now I am off to unzip Lovebug Serenade!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

LOVE this!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

I'm a bad friend, and nominated you for a blog award. Please don't hate me!

MamaB said...

What?!!!! No St. Patty's Day post!!!!!! Have a happy one anyway!!!!! (((hugs)))