Monday, September 15, 2008

Pointless...and yet not.

OK..so I have so many more important things that I should blog about but I am going to pop in and plug the awesome book series I am in the middle of reading. Many of you have probably already at least heard about it. I am on book 3 of the Twilight series and I am just as hooked as everyone else! If you haven't read it yet then you should! And do it before November, because the series is so good they made a movie and it comes out November 12th! The trailer looks fantastic! It looks like they stayed so true to the book.

And I took one of those silly but fun quizes this morning too. And guess which twilight character I am?

Alice Cullen You are Alice Cullen. Your ability to foresee danger and misfortune doesn't diminish your bubbly optimism. You are a force to be reckoned with -- anybody with enough sense knows, you never bet against Alice.

0 people left love: