Friday, May 30, 2008

Check it out!!!

I just found this awesome post at the Sunshine Studios Forum .... here's what it says:

The following 10 participants of the Ad Challenge were randomly picked as winners of a $5 gift certificate to one of our Sunshine Designer's store!

Krash
justjess
tiffiedawn
MadmeWing
chigirl
MGMum
glooper
nof007750
ldrag2004
ColdFire


Sunshine Studios Grand OpeningSo SUNnyGift for a Friend

5 people left love:

Miss Chris said...

Congrats!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Congratulations, Dani! How exciting! Make sure you show us what you get!

(see, your next weeek is going to be better!)

Scraps of Candy said...

How cool! Congrats.

Cheryl said...

Hey,I spy someone's name on there I know!

I was trying to get you into my next video, but my connection was slow! YOu are sort of one there.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]